KEGOC has already completed two large-scale investment projects and commenced several new ones of strategic importance:
1. Kazakhstan Electricity Transmission Rehabilitation Project (completed in 2009);
2. Construction of 500 kV Second Transmission Line of Kazakhstan North-South Transit (completed in 2010);
3. Kazakhstan Electricity Transmission Rehabilitation Project, Phase II (in progess);
4. Moinak Electricity Transmission Project (in progess);
5. Alma Electricity Transmission Project (in progess).
6. Balkhash Electricity Transmission Project (in progess).
7. Ossakarovka Transmission Rehabilitation Project (in progess).
8. Pavlodar Interconnection Project (in progess).
Hereby we would like to notify the potential investors and Company’s counterparts, who is seeking to participate KEGOC’s investment projects, as follows.
KEGOC is certified by the TÜV Thüringen e.V. (Germany) – authority for certification of quality management systems compliance to quality, environment, occupational health and safety standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. In accordance with the requirements of KEGOC’s Environmental management system, the requirements of KEGOC’s Environmental policy will be communicated and submitted to all parties engaged in Company’s operations including the investment projects.