KEGOC’s Business Priorities
Mission of the Company is to ensure reliable operation and efficient development of UPS of Kazakhstan in line with the up-to-date technical, economical, environmental, occupational health and safety requirements.
Vision - in 2025 KEGOC will become a worldwide company and the regional centre of expertise in the power industry.
According to KEGOC’s Long-Term Development Strategy, the Mission and the Vision will be implemented through the achievement of strategic goals:
1.1 Reliable operation of the Unified Power System (UPS) of Kazakhstan;
2.Stable financial position of the Company and cash flows for shareholders and development;
To achieve the goals the following KEGOC’s activities are considered of the most priority for the upcoming years:
- Deliver quality performance of the functions of the System Operator of Kazakhstan UPS;
- Ensure high quality of maintenance, repair and modernization of the existing assets;
- Improve the transmission capacity of NPG through the construction of new transmission lines and substations;
- Technological development;
- Achieve positive EVA;
- Develop corporate governance;
- Develop international cooperation;
- Improvement of human resources management system;
- Protect the environment;
- Improvement of occupational safety system.