In accordance with the requirements of Power network Rules during creating of ASCEA the subject of wholesale market provides:
- using the measurement instruments of specified accuracy classes;
- carrying out a measuring with specified inaccuracy rates.
Measuring instruments should meet the requirements of the Law of RK “On provision of uniformity of measurements”, namely:
- to serial release and should be tested with following approval of the type of these measuring instruments according to the requirements of ST RK 2.21;
- produced or imported in single specimens are exposed to metrological certification according to the requirements of ST RK 2.30;
- calibrates during production output or repair, operation and import after approving its type or metrological certification and registration in the state register of system provision of measurement assurance, according to the requirements of ST RK 2.4;
Measuring complexes of electric energy accounting (MCEA), installing in a point of commercial account, should have the certificate-report made according to the requirements of MD 34.09.101, also should be certificated in accordance with the Rules on certification of a measuring complexes of electric energy accounting.
The measurements realizing in the frameworks of ASCEA, should be carried out by methods of measurement performance developed by the subjects of wholesale market, and approved by the state scientific metrological centre (RGP “KazInMetr) according to the requirements of ST RK 2.18, GOST 8.010, and as:
- ST RK 2.121-2006 “SMS RK. Requirements to electric energy measurement procedures”;
- ST RK 2.120-2006 “SMS RK. Requirements to electric power measurement procedures”;
ST RK 2.122-2006 “SMS RK. Requirements to electric energy and power measurement procedures, using automated system of commercial electric energy and power accounting on the electric power installations”;
It is necessary to develop the instruction, including:
- on measuring of the burdens of current transformers and voltage transformers, and measuring of voltage loss in the circuits from the voltage transformers up to the terminal clips of electricity supply meters;
- on determining of voltage loss in the circuits from the voltage transformers up to the terminal clips of electricity supply meters;
- voltage-current characteristics of current measuring transformers to determine inaccuracy.