The aim of the project is to improve reliability of the power system in Pavlodar power region by constructing 220 kV electricity link between the region and Kazakhstan unified power system (UPS).
Project implementation period: 2011-2018
Project cost: KZT 8.8 billion (equity capital).
Location: Pavlodar oblast
Number of jobs: Additional jobs will be created: 124 jobs for the construction period and 2 jobs for operation period.
- construction of 220 kV outdoor switchgear (OSG) at 110 kV Pavlodarskaya SS;
- construction of 500 kV overhead transmission line (OHTL) EEC - Promyshlennaya (57.122 km);
- upgrade of 110 kV OHTL EEC - Pavlodarskaya to 220 kV (20.905 km);
- rehabilitation and extension of 220 kV OSG at EEC SS;
- replacement of conventional ground wire with the composite ground wire cable with optical fibres (OPGW) 500 kV OHTL EGRES-1 - EEC (121.283 km).
Status of the project:
1) Construction of the new 220 kV OSG at 110 kV Pavlodarskaya SS has been completed;
2) Construction of the new220 kV EEC - Promyshlennaya OHTL has been completed;
3) 110 kV EEC - Pavlodarskaya OHTL has been upgraded to 220 kV, all construction work has been completed;
4) Rehabilitation and extension of 220 kV OSG at EEC JSC has been completed. New 220 kV bay has been constructed and commissioned;
5) Replacement of conventional ground wire with the composite ground wire cable with optical fibres (OPGW) at 500 kV OHTL GRES-1 - EEC has been completed.