Severnye MES branch of KEGOC was established in September 1997.
The head of the branch is Alexander Daineko.
The core activities of the branch are:
• Transmission of power and electricity in electric networks from the busbars of substations and electric power plants in the amount and in accordance with the operation modes specified by NDC SO;
• Development of the optimal electric network topology in terms of reliability and efficiency.
The area of operations of Severnye MES branch (Ekibastuz) covers Pavlodar oblast. The branch networks are an integral part of the Kazakhstan UPS and are interconnected with the networks of the Vostochnye MES, Akmolinskiye MES and Tsentralnye MES branches, and with the power systems of Russia.
The branch networks are the major source of power supply in the UPS of Kazakhstan.
1. power plants of the national importance: Aksusskaya GRES, EEC Corporation Power Plant JSC
2. Ekibastuz GRES-1 named after B. Nurzhanov" (Ekibastuz GRES-1);
3. Ekibastuz GRES-2 JSC;
4. power plants of the regional importance: PAVLODARENERGO JSC: Pavlodar CHPP-3, Pavlodar CHPP-2; Aluminum of Kazakhstan JSC: Pavlodar CHPP-1
5. power plants of the local importance: PAVLODARENERGO JSC: Ekibastuz CHPP
The property of the branch includes 0.4-1150 kV overhead power lines with a total length of 3680.61395 km (circuits), as well as 8 substations of 220-500 kV, with a total capacity of 3973.60 MVA.
Headcount: 390 employees.
141208, Pavlodar oblast, city of Ekibastuz, 126, Mukhtar Auyezov St
Tel: +7 (7187) 34-86-59,
Fax: +7 (7187) 34-09-78