KEGOC Board of Directors held a meeting in presentia
on 26 January 2018
KEGOC Board of Directors’ meeting was attended by:
1.Kuanysh Bektemirov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, KEGOC.
2.Anatoliy Spitsyn, Director of the Institute of Strategic Studies of the Eurasian Economic Community Integration Problems, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Karagandy Compound Alloy Plant, Independent Director
3.Luca Sutera, Chief Financial Officer, member of NEBRAS POWER Management Board (Qatar Independent International Energy Company), Independent Director.
4.Dominique Fache, member of the Board of Directors at Sophia-Antipolis Science Park, Chairman of RTF Board of Directors, Independent Director.
5.Janusz Bialek, Director of the Skoltech Center for Energy Systems, Independent Director.
6.Suinshlik Tiyessov, representative of Samruk-Kazyna, Member of KEGOC’s Board of Directors.
7.Zhanna Yegimbayeva, representative of Samruk-Kazyna, Member of KEGOC’s Board of Directors.
8.Bakytzhan Kazhiyev, Chairman of the Management Board, KEGOC
The meeting of the Board of Directors on 26 January 2018 considered 9 issues.
The information below is disclosed in accordance with the List of information to be disclosed to the shareholders and investors about the decisions made by the Board of Directors of KEGOC (the list was approved by the Board of Directors on 13 July 2017, Minutes No.6).
1. On conclusion of non-arms length transactions by executing contracts for maintenance of power facilities
The Board of Directors decided that:
KEGOC, in the prescribed manner, shall conclude the non-arms length transactions, by executing the contracts as follows:
1) Batys Transit equipment installed at 220 kV OSG at 500 kV Ulke SS, 220 kV Ulke-Kazchrome 1 OHTL (L-2072) and Ulke-Kazchrome 2 (L-2082);
2) Batys Transit equipment installed at 500 kV Ulke SS, 500 kV OHTL Zhitikara-Ulke;
3) Batys Transit equipment installed at 500 kV OSG at 500 kV Zhitikara SS, 500 kV OHTL Zhitikara-Ulke (L-5740);
4) Balkhash TPP equipment installed at No. 122 Vodozabor SS;
5) Tengizchevroil equipment installed at 220 kV Kulsary SS;
6) Kazakhstan-China Pipeline LLP equipment installed at 220 kV Balkhashskaya SS;
7) Kazakhstan-China Pipeline LLP equipment installed at 500 kV Agadyr SS;
8) Kazakh-French joint venture Katko equipment installed at 220 kV Sholak-Korgan SS.
PRO - four;
CON - none;
ABSTAIN - none.