Yertai Ramazanov - Corporate Secretary, KEGOC
Contacts: 8 (7172) 690 605
In 2003, Yertai Ramazanov graduated from the Academy of Jurisprudence - Adilet higher law school, major - Lawyer - Legal Scholar.
From July 2010 - Manager in Corporate Secretary Service.
From January 2011 to February 2014 - Acting Corporate Secretary
From February 2014 to the present - Corporate Secretary, Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (KEGOC) joint stock company.
Yertai Ramazanov received training and has the following certificates:
- Certificate No. 0007 issued by Samruk-Kazyna Corporate University - on successful completion of corporate secretary certification programme for the group of Samruk-Kazyna companies, comprising such modules as:
- Corporate law;
- Corporate governance;
- Financial management;
- Communicative competence of a corporate secretary.
- Certificate No. 000110 issued by the Independent Directors Association of the Russian Federation jointly with Samruk-Kazyna Corporate University - on successful completion of the training 'Boards of Directors assessment methodology for Samruk-Kazyna companies';
- Certificate of Ernst & Young Business Academy - MBTI: Improving personal and team effectiveness;
- Certificates of Kazakh Association of Independent Directors - on successful completion of professional certification for corporate governance 'Boundless Horizons', training programme includes such courses as:
- International and Kazakh corporate governance practice;
- Leadership and management;
- Efficient corporate governance.
- Certificates of Governance & Management Consulting LLP, official partner of the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank in Kazakhstan - Algorithm of the Board of Directors’ activity on efficient human resources management, Present-day aspects of efficient activity of a corporate secretary.
Yertai Ramazanov is a member of the Corporate Secretary Council in Samruk-Kazyna companies, a member of Kazakhstan Club of Corporate Secretaries, a member of Kazakh Association of Independent Directors, he has a Letter of Appreciation from Samruk-Kazyna JSC, Forum of corporate secretaries, Samruk-Kazyna Corporate University for active and initiative participation in developing corporate secretary institute in Kazakhstan.