Managing Director for Finance and Accounting, KEGOC
Date of birth: 11 December 1976, citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Education: Economist, MBA
Functions at KEGOC: financial and economic matters, pricing, cooperation with financial institutions, audit companies, management reporting system, management and coordination of the Company's shares listing at KASE.
KEGOC shares ownership: none.
In 1997 graduated from Buketov Karaganda State University majoring in International Economic Relations, in 2016 graduated from the Nazarbayev University, EMBA Business Administration.
1997 - 1999: Accountant, Deputy Chief Accountant at Tsentralnye MES Branch
1999 - 2003: Chief Accountant at Akmolinskiye MES Branch
2003 - 2006: Head of Accounting Division - Deputy Chief Accountant, Chief Accountant
2006 - 2008: Head of Finance Department, Head of Planning and Economic Analysis Department
2008 - 2009: Executive Director
2009 - 2017: Managing Director for Economics
Since February 2017: Managing Director for Finance and Accounting
Awards and honours:
• Recognition letter from KEGOC (2007);
• Certificate of honour from KEGOC (2008);
• Title of Honoured Power Engineer of Kazakhstan (2008);
• Letter of appreciation and award pin from Nursultan Nazarbayev, the President of Kazakhstan (2010);
• 20th Anniversary of Kazakhstan Independence Medal (2011);
• Certificate of honour from Samruk-Kazyna JSC (2012)
• Medal of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Acknowledgement of High Performance (2012);
• 25th Anniversary of Kazakhstan Independence Medal (2016);
• Medal for contribution to development of power industry (2017).