Managing Director for Finance and Accounting, KEGOC
Date of birth: 11 December 1976, citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
• In 1997 graduated from Buketov Karaganda State University with a degree in International Economic Relations;
• In 2016 graduated from Nazarbayev University as EMBA.
KEGOC shares ownership: none.
Functions in KEGOC: financial and economic matters, pricing, cooperation with financial institutions, audit companies, management reporting system, management and coordination of the Company's shares listing at KASE.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Financial Settlement Centre for Support of Renewables LLP.
1997 - 1999: accountant, deputy chief accountant at Tsentralnye MES Branch;
1999 - 2003: chief accountant at Akmolinskiye MES Branch;
2003 - 2006: head of accounting division and deputy chief accountant; chief accountant;
2006 - 2008: head of finance department, head of planning and economic analysis department;
2008 - 2009: Executive Director;
2009 - 2017: Managing Director for Economics;
Since February 2017: Managing Director for Finance and Accounting.
Awards and honours:
• Letter of Appreciation from KEGOC (2007);
• Certificate of Honour from KEGOC (2008);
• Title of Honoured Power Engineer of Kazakhstan (2008);
• Letter of appreciation and award pin from Nursultan Nazarbayev, the President of Kazakhstan (2010);
• 20th Anniversary of Kazakhstan Independence Medal (2011);
• Certificate of honour from Samruk-Kazyna JSC (2012)
• Medal of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Acknowledgement of High Performance (2012);
• 25th Anniversary of Kazakhstan Independence Medal (2016);
• Medal for contribution to electric power industry development (2017);
• Kurmet decoration of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2019).