Managing Director for Strategy and Development, KEGOC
Date of birth: 7 February 1981, citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In 2002 graduated from Buketov Karaganda State University with a degree in Jurisprudence;
In 2011 graduated from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University with a degree in Power Engineering;
In 2013 graduated from KIMEP University as a Master of Business Administration for executives.
KEGOC shares ownership: none.
Functions in KEGOC: development strategy of KEGOC, development of the National Power Grid, technical policy, development of the Company's research and development projects, support of renewable energy use, cooperation with international organizations.
A member of the Energy Committee of Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan, a member of the supervisory board of the FSC RES RES LLP.
2003 - 2005: Deputy Director, Director of KarUgleSbyt LLP;
2005 - 2006: Director of Karaganda Regional Energy Company LLP;
2008 - 2010: General Director of Kyzylorda Distribution Electric Grid Company JSC;
2011 - 2013: Chairman of the Management Board of Kyzylorda Social and Entrepreneurship Corporation JSC;
2013 - 2020: General Director of Financial Settlement Centre for Renewable Energy Sources Support LLP
Since 20 January 2020: Managing Director for Strategy and Development, KEGOC.
• 20th Anniversary of Kazakhstan Independence Medal (2011);
• Certificate of Honour from Kazakhstan Electricity Association (2015);
• Title of Honourable Power Engineer. Kazakhstan Electricity Association (2016);
• Certificate of Honour from the Kazakhstan Ministry of Energy (2017);
• Kurmet Decoration of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2019);