On 29 March 2013 a meeting in absentia of the Management Board of Samruk-Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund (Minutes No. 12/13) was held, the following decisions were taken at the meeting:
1. Approve the annual financial statements of the Company for 2012.
2. Approve the following procedure for distributing the net income of the Company (location: 37 Beibitshilik St., Astana, 010000, TRN 600700153614, IBAN KZ45826Z0KZTD2001154 in 'ATF Bank' BIC ALMNKZKA) in the amount of KZT 6,941,029,000 (six billion, nine hundred forty-one million twenty-nine thousand), received in 2012:
1) pay 30% of net income in the amount of KZT 2,082,309,000 (two billion, eighty two million three hundred nine thousand) as dividends to the Sole Shareholder;
2) leave 70% of net income in the amount of KZT 4,858,720,000 (four billion eight hundred fifty-eight million seven hundred twenty thousand) at the disposal of the Company.
3. Approve nine tenge and seventy-four tiyn (KZT 9.74) as the dividend per one ordinary share of the Company.
4. Fix 10 April 2013 as the dividend payment start date.
5. The dividends shall be paid by bank transfer to the bank account of the Sole shareholder in cash within twenty (20) days from the dividend payment start date (Sovereign Wealth Fund Samruk-Kazyna; location: 23 Kabanbai St., Astana, 010000; Beneficiary Code 16; TRN 620200333937; IIC KZ91125KZT1001300144, BIN 081140000436; National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty; BIC NBRKKZKX).
6. Take a note of information on absence of claims from the Sole shareholder in relation to activities of the Company and its officers in 2012.
7. Bakytzhan Kazhiyev, the Chairman of the Management Board of the Company, shall take measures to implement this decision as required by the Laws.
8. In accordance with Article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan 'On Joint-Stock Companies', the present decision shall be considered as the decision of the Sole shareholder of the Company.