1. The decision to pay dividends on the ordinary shares of KEGOC for 2017 was taken by the Annual General Meeting of KEGOC's Shareholders on 27 April 2018 (Minutes No 8).
2. The dividend period: from 1 January to 31 December 2017.
3. The dividend per one ordinary share is forty tenge thirteen tiyn (KZT 40.13).
4. The total amount of funds payable as dividends to shareholders of KEGOC -
10 433 744 219.30 (ten billion four hundred thirty three million seven hundred forty four thousand two hundred nineteen) tenge thirty tiyn, accounting for 70% of KEGOC net income for 2017, taking into account the previously paid dividends for the first half of 2017 in the amount of 12 583 932 724 (twelve billion five hundred eighty three million nine hundred thirty two thousand seven hundred twenty four) tenge.
5. The total amount of funds paid as dividends to shareholders of KEGOC - ten billion four hundred thirty-three million seven hundred forty-four thousand two hundred nineteen tenge and thirty tiyn (KZT 10,433,744,219.30).
6. The list of KEGOC's shareholders, who has the right for dividends on KEGOC’s ordinary shares for 2017 was finalised on 14 May 2018.