KEGOC summarized the results of the annual creativity contest among regional and national mass media for best coverage of topical issues relating to development of the Kazakhstan National Power Grid and KEGOC's investment projects.
In 2016 the contest commission had a chance to rate 96 publications in Kazakhstan mass media (including online media) based on the contest topic. Forty two publications were selected with the content satisfying the content conditions.
With the professional skills, relevance of materials, style compliance and easy presentation taken into account, based on certain criteria the Commission defined nine (9) nominations aknowledging best works of the following publications and journalists:
1) INTERFAX-KAZAKHSTAN news portal editorial office in the 'Regularity and Reliability' nomination.
2) Kyzgaldak Aitzhanova, the journalist of Ortalyk Kazakhstan, Karaganda oblast newspaper, in the 'Up-to-date Journalizm' nomination.
3) Kazinform news agency in the 'Close Look' nomination.
4) LS Aqparat news agency in the 'Prompt Coverage' nomination.
5) Kursiv news agency editorial office in the 'Best Analytics in Industry' nomination.
6) Venera Gaifutdinova, the journalist of Forbes.kz business magazine in the 'Topicality' nomination.
7) Irina Adylkanova, reporter of Our Life, Pavlodar regional newspaper, in the 'Regional Overview' nomination.
8) AsselMukanova, the journalist of Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper in the 'Best Coverage' nomination.
9) Aidar Orispayev, the journalist of Yegemen Kazakhstan republican newspaper in the 'Information Support' nomination.
The contest winners will be awarded with valuable prizes and diplomas.
We congratulate the winners and wish them further creative achievements!