On 25 October 2019, an extraordinary General Meeting of KEGOC's Shareholders was held to review the following issues:
1) Approval of the interim financial statements of KEGOC as of and for the six months ended June 30, 2019, the procedure for distributing the net income, decision to pay dividends on ordinary shares and approval of the amount of dividend per one ordinary share of KEGOC for H1 2019;
2) Approval of the new revision of KEGOC's Charter;
3) Amendments of the number of members of the Counting Board of KEGOC.
Shareholders approved KEGOC's annual financial statements for H1 2019. According to the statements the net income of the Company amounted to KZT 22.57 billion.
Also, the General Meeting of Shareholders, decided to allocate 77.36% of net income for 2019 among all holders of KEGOC's ordinary shares.
Thus, the total amount of dividends to be paid out will be KZT 17.46 billion for all holders of ordinary shares of the Company, which is KZT 67.17 (sixty-seven tenge seventeen tyin) per one ordinary share.
The list of the Company's shareholders, eligible for H1 2019 dividends on the ordinary shares of KEGOC, will be finalised at 00 hours 00 minutes on 4 November 2019. The dividend payment will start on 5 November 2019.
In addition, the General Meeting of KEGOC’s Shareholders decided:
- to approve the new revision of KEGOC's Charter.
- amend the number of members of the Counting Board of KEGOC.