Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company (KEGOC) joint-stock company (hereinafter referred to as 'KEGOC') with the executive office located at: 59 Tauyelsizdik Ave, Almaty District, Nur-Sultan, Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors of KEGOC (Minutes No.6 dated 15 June 2022) hereby notifies all concerned persons of convocation of absentia voting extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of KEGOC.
The extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders is called by the Board of Directors of KEGOC.
The start date for the submission of absentee voting ballots is 11 July 2022.
The end date for submission of absentee voting ballots: 15 July 2022.
The date of absentee voting counting: 18 July 2022.
The date for finalization of the list of shareholders entitled to participate in the General Meeting of Shareholders is 23 June 2022.
If the list of shareholders authorized to participate and vote at the General Meeting of Shareholders has been completed and a person included into this list has sold thereafter his/her voting shares of KEGOC to another person, then this new shareholder shall receive the right to take part in the General Meeting of Shareholders. The new shareholder shall submit documents certifying the ownership of the shares.
Agenda of the General Meeting of Shareholders:
Amendments to the composition of the Board of Directors of KEGOC.
Shareholders can familiarize themselves with the materials of the agenda of the General Meeting of Shareholders starting 2 July 2022 on the corporate website of KEGOC www.kegoc.kz in the section "Investors and Shareholders" - "General Meetings".
The manner and procedures for absentee voting:
- shareholders who send an absentee voting ballot shall indicate their last name, first name and patronymic (if any)/name of the legal entity, the number of voting shares and select one of the voting options;
If a shareholder is an individual, the absentee voting ballot must be signed by such individual or representative of such individual and must include the details of the identity document of such individual;
- absentee voting ballot is available at the Company's website in the section 'Investors and Shareholders' - 'General Meetings';
- if the shareholder is a legal entity, the absentee voting ballot shall be signed by its head (or his/her substitute) and sealed by such legal entity; If the absent voting ballot has been signed by the shareholder's representative, a copy of the power of attorney or other document confirming authority of the shareholder's representative is attached to the absent voting ballot;
- the ballot unsigned by a shareholder - an individual or the head of shareholder (or his/her substitute)- legal entity, and unsealed by a legal entity shall be considered invalid;
- only one of the voting options shall be checked in the ballot;
- absentee voting ballot must be sent by mail or by special delivery to KEGOC's office at: 59 Tauyelsizdik Ave, Nur-Sultan, Republic of Kazakhstan, from 4 to 12 July 2022.
Other issues regarding the procedure of the General Meeting of Shareholders are stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan On Joint-Stock Companies, the Charter and the Regulations on the General Meeting of Shareholders of KEGOC.
The Meeting shall be held in accordance with Article 35-52 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan ‘On Joint-Stock Companies’.
For any questions regarding the agenda materials and the arrangement of the General Meeting of Shareholders please call in the working time: +7 (7172) 690 298, 690 297 or post your question on the blog of the Chairman of KEGOC’s Management Board at www.kegoc.kz.