Date of birth: 23 March 1979, citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In 2000 graduated from the Kazakh State Law Academy with a degree in Jurisprudence;
In 2013 graduated from the Kazakh University of Technology and Business with a degree in State and Local Administration;
In 2018 graduated from Almaty Management University as a Master of Business Administration.
KEGOC shares ownership: none.
Function in KEGOC: legal matters of the Company, compliance support, establishment of risk culture, economic, technical and information security, claims and lawsuits, obtaining and maintaining a credit rating and corporate governance rating, interaction with public and non-public organizations on the matters of security at strategic sites and counteracting terrorism.
A member of EnergoInform Board of Directors, a member of Supervisory Board of Financial Settlement Centre for Support of Renewables, the branch of KEGOC
2001 - 2001: investigating officer, investigation division, Internal Affairs Department of Astana Saryarka district;
2002 - 2004: lead specialist - legal expert, currency transactions control department, Central Branch of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2004 - 2005: senior specialist - legal expert, currency transactions control department, Central Branch of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2005 - 2006: lead legal expert of claims, Legal Department;
2006 - 2007: senior legal expert in NDC SO, branch of KEGOC;
2007 - 2007: senior legal expert of claims, Legal Department;
2007 - 2009: Head of Claims Division, Legal Department;
2009 - 2012: Senior Manager, Legal Department;
2012 - 2017: Head of Legal Department;
Since June 2017: - Managing Director for Legal Support and Risks.
- Letter of Appreciation from KEGOC (2008);
- Certificate of Honour from KEGOC (2009);
- Certificate of Honour from Kazakhstan Electricity Association (2013);
- Certificate of Honour from KAZENERGY (2014);
- Certificate of Honour from CIS Electric Power Council (2015);
- Award Pin of Honoured Power Engineer (2017);
- Certificate of Honour from Samruk-Kazyna JSC (2018);
- Medal «Ерен еңбегі үшін» (2021);
- Jubilee medal «KEGOC 25 years» (2022).