On 19 August 2021
the Board of Directors of KEGOC held a meeting in absentia
In accordance with the submitted voting ballots, the Board of Directors made the following decisions on the agenda items:
The meeting of the Board of Directors on 19 August 2021, considered 2 (two) agenda items, which should be brought to the attention of shareholders and investors in accordance with the List of agenda items approved by the Board of Directors on 13 July 2017 (Minutes No. 6).
1. Review of the Progress report on major investment projects for Q2 2021.
The Board of Directors decided to:
1. Take note of the Report on implementation of major investment projects for Q2 2021;
2. Instruct the Management Board of KEGOC JSC (Mr. Bakytzhan Kazhiyev) to send to the members of the Board of Directors in working order:
1) on the projects postponed from 2020 to 2021 of the Investment programme with the amendments approved by the Joint Order No. 137 dated 19 April 2021 of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and No. 15-OD dated 26 February 2021 of the Committee for the Regulation of Natural Monopolies of the Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and their progress in 2021;
2) on electrical facilities parameters including insulation of the outdoor switchgear equipment at the substations in a comparative table of the existing vs projected power transmission facilities West Kazakhstan Electricity Transmission Reinforcement Project.
PRO - seven;
CON - none;